Ciao! In today’s lesson, we’ll talk about holidays in Italian. I’m going to show you some easy words and examples that you can use in real-life conversations. I hope you enjoy the video!
Before you start, the following lessons can help you fully understand today’s class:
– Verb “Andare” (to go): https://youtu.be/6kwKMAZe0FI
– Verb “Essere” (to be): https://youtu.be/KlJKe6KpEJ8
– Verb “Stare” (to stay): https://youtu.be/ys8QOOqz9iU
– Prepositions in Italian: https://youtu.be/2husel6DNbs
– “I like/Don’t like” in Italian: https://youtu.be/CKtdM9t1Scg
—————————- SUMMARY OF THE LESSON ————————–
The Italian word for holiday is “la vacanza” (in the singular) and “le vacanze” (in the plural). In a working environment, it’s more common to refer to your annual leave with the term “le ferie” (always in the plural).
In this lesson you’ll learn some simple expressions that you can use to talk about holidays with your friends.
1. GOING ON HOLIDAY: “andare in vacanza”. In this part of the lesson, I’ll show you when to use the preposition “in” or “a”
2. BEING ON HOLIDAY: “essere in vacanza”
3. ACCOMODATION: “stare in” + place where’s you’re gonna spend the night
4. BOOKING: “prenotare” + place/means of transport you booked
5. TRAVELING: “viaggiare in” + means of transport
6. ESSENTIALS: things that you cannot forget when traveling, such as your passport (“il passaporto”) or your boarding pass (“la carta d’imbarco), etc
7. ACTIVITIES: some activities that you can do on holidays, like for example visiting a musuem/monument (“visitare un museo/monumento) or trying local food (“provare il cibo locale”)
Watch the video for lot of examples and further explanations!
Hope you liked the video and if you haven’t already, please hit the LIKE button and SUBSCRIBE to my channel 😊 Thanks so much for watching and I’ll see you soon in the next lesson, a presto!
———————— OTHER USEFUL LESSONS ———————
– JOBS in Italian (+ Essential Vocabulary about WORK): https://youtu.be/k01tJu2p3JM
– COUNTRIES in Italian (Can you answer these 3 Questions?): https://youtu.be/2SO-G7iaPEw
– Means of TRANSPORT in Italian (+ Real-life Examples): https://youtu.be/ufNHz-tQNMQ
– The “Italian” CITY + How to Ask for DIRECTIONS: https://youtu.be/upvwWPYCAuA
– DIRECTIONS in Italian – Part 2 (Practice how to give directions): https://youtu.be/FXfLrh2aFGQ
– C’È, CE & CI SONO: Italian Expressions Explained: https://youtu.be/9xKxwxxVQls
– PERSONAL PRONOUNS in Italian (Subject/Object): IO, ME, MI, TU, TE, TI, NOI, CI, VOI, VI, etc: https://youtu.be/cNB0LYz7-E0
– The NEGATIVE Form in Italian (Double Negatives? Negation in questions?) + Practice: https://youtu.be/4wi09uJdHcg
– 5 USES of the SIMPLE PRESENT (in spoken Italian) – https://youtu.be/ZsVPXD9GDa4
————————- FREE PLAN (TO LEARN ITALIAN) ——————————–
Need some help to start? Try my free PLAN to learn Italian 🙂
I’ll tell you exactly what to do every day for 7 DAYS!
You’ll learn all the basics and you can also test your improvements at the end of the plan. Ready for the challenge?
I bet you are!!!
Don’t waste another minute and REQUEST the PLAN here: https://delicate-silence-3387.ck.page/7535270624