In this video I will show you ANOTHER way to make some AWESOME Italian Beef Sandwiches in your Slow Cooker! This is an easy and delicious way to cook homemade Italian Beef and it’s absolutely glorious! Whether your having a party or just cooking dinner, this is an awesome meal that everyone will enjoy! Thanks for watching I hope you enjoy! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Important Brands/Channels/Videos Mentioned in this video
CHECK OUT OUR VERY FIRST EVERYDAY BBQ MERCH RUN!
My other Italian Beef Video:
Amazon Affiliate Links for items used in this video and others:
Not my slow cooker (LOL)
Blackstone 36″ Griddle Cooking Station – I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!)
You may also visit https://www.blackstoneproducts.com/product/36-outdoor-griddle-4-burner/?ref=59 and use discount code “EVERYDAYBBQ” to receive 10% off your order directly through Blackstone.
Backyard Life Gear Stainless Steel Cover for 36 inch Blackstone Griddle
Blackstone Griddle Grease Slide from Backyard Life Gear
Blackstone Basting Lid:
Griddle EGG RINGS
Lodge Cast Iron Fajita Set (pre-seasoned) Made in the USA
Hot Giardiniera Pepper Mixture
Everyday BBQ Merchandise: https://teespring.com/1st-merch-designs#pid=2&cid=2397&sid=front
Channel Support/Donations: https://www.patreon.com/EverydayBBQ
PayPal Support for our Channel may be sent to: email@example.com
– I used 4 lbs total of Chuck Roast and Boston Arm Roast (1 each) any roast will do!
– 4-6 Cups of beef broth (depending on how much gravy you want.
– Good Bread for the sandwiches
– Garlic Powder 1 Tsp
– Garlic Cloves (I used 10)
– Basil 1/2 Tsp
– Oregano 1/2 Tsp
– Black Pepper 1/4 Tsp
– Mozzarella Cheese
– Pepperoncini (or banana peppers)
– DON’T FORGET THE HOT GIARDINIERA MIXTURE! Get it HERE: https://amzn.to/2L3OkZ0
– Sear your roast(s) in a hot pan with oil on ALL sides seasoning with salt and pepper
– Preheat your slow cooker (with beef broth in it) to LOW
– Place half the spice mixture (see video for clarification) into the broth and mix
– Place roasts into broth them add remaining ingredients (see video)
– Allow to cook ON LOW for 6+ hours or until fork shred tender
– Shred beef and allow meat to continue to absorb flavors in cooker for 1-2 hours for best taste
– Build your sandwich and ENJOY!!!!
Thanks for checking out our video! This YouTube channel is a dream come true for our family and we are very grateful to our viewers and subscribers! Please remember to find us on social media also:
PLEASE Subscribe to our channel! We will release videos regularly and hope to improve your viewing experience with each production!
Disclaimer: This video and description contains amazon affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I potentially can receive a small commission. In addition, this video is in no way sponsored by nor endorsed by Taco Bell and should not be taken as a reflection of an actual Taco Bell menu item (although I’d love if they see it and put it on the menu lol)
Thanks so much!!!
– “Modern Rock Boy” Modern Rock Boy by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)